- Click on the setting menu,
- Navigate through until you see the phone option,
- Then you'll see WiFi calling on this with a toggle button
- Click the toggle button to enable it.
How To Make Calls Over Wi-Fi On iPhone X
- Download the FaceTime App Here
- Open the app and tap the audio button at the top
- Then pick the phone number by browsing your contacts or simply entering the phone number and click the call icon.
So that's all guys, you can try this feature out and drop your comments below if you come across any problems or simply want to share some cool stuff.